The Relationship ‘White Glove’ Test
(Is he serious, or just biding his time, and wasting YOURS?)
The Relationship ‘White Glove’ Test ~ Complimentary Podcast
Are men taking you seriously, or just biding their time, (and just wasting YOURS?) And you can get all of my insider dating secrets, right here.
Question: Is your partner really ‘in’ and there for the taking? Or is he just having a romp, and setting you up for a good old fashioned heartbreaking?
Gal Fact: Unfortunately, most women can’t really tell the difference.
Especially if you’re now super-bonded to men after intimacy, or are in the midst of fabulous and fun courtships. And women get SERIOUSLY CONFUSED, when your fella said that he had the EXACT SAME relationship goals you did, sometime early on in your courtship. (This probably was uttered either right before of after he managed to get your thong off!)
On Your Free Podcast: Your learn my White Glove Test, to quickly see if you’re both on a marriage track.
Romantic Rule: If he isn’t The One, he’s just blocking traffic!
(And please check out my international bestseller, Dating, Mating & Manhandling, which is brimming with the most “seriously effective courtship and modern dating advice”. I refer to it on this call and quote it, and you’ll find it invaluable as you progress through flirting, to more serious and committed dating).
There are 6 classic stages of commitment that signal when a suitor is making you and your future relationship his #1 priority. I call this the ‘White Glove Relationship Test’.
Your time is VALUABLE and it’s boring having just one more mini-relationship, and temporary boyfriend, right? So let’s get started…
The White Glove Test & The 6 Stages of Courtship.
- Relationship Negotiation techniques for a “boomerang partner”
- Learning how to make him STEP UP and commit to a long term commitment, or step off with communication techniques that men appreciate and RESPOND favorably to.
- When to cut him loose, (even if you really don’t want to, but need to!)
- How to tell if he’s getting ready to pop the question.
- How to tell if you’re just getting strung along.
- Negotiating differences between you, and hearing his objections to partnership in a safe way that protects your relationship.
- How to tell if your differences are workable.
- Manhandling Maneuvers: Can you get back “The One Who Got Away” or is it over?
- How to tell if he’s getting ready to break things off with you.
Please post your aha’s and insights about this topic below! I’d love to hear your thoughts.